- Algebraic Combinatorics; in particular, theory of
association schemes; schemes are combinatorial configurations which may
be viewed as generalized groups and generalized distance-regular graphs.
The theory provides a foundation of an algebraic approach to
error-correcting codes and combinatorial designs.
- Interests also lie in other combinatorial and
algebraic objects, such as, combinatorial designs, distance-regular
graphs, codes, matrix theory, extremal set theory, cryptography,
classical groups, permutation groups, loops, partially ordered sets,
group characters and representations.
2014 (For course information go to
- Introduction to Proofs (Math 201B) (Class Meeting
Time & Place: MWF 12:10 -- 1:00 PM. Carver 002)
- Design Theory and Association Schemes (Math 605) (MWF
1:10 – 2:00 PM, Sweeney 1160)
- Research (Math 599) in Algebraic Graph Theory
- Research (Math 699) in Algebraic Combinatorics