(1) Where do I access my MLP account?
(2) How do I log into my MLP account?
(3) How do I change my initial password?
(4) How do student access codes work?
(5) What is the difference between MyLabsPlus and MyMathLab?
(6) What is the course ID to access MyLabsPlus?
If you ask this question it is most likely that you have logged into the old system MyMathLab. To login to MyLabsPlus you can either go to iastate.mylabsplus.com or use the "MyLabsPlus" (also known as SSO) link in Blackboard or use the "MyLabsPlus Web Link" if it is enabled in your course.
(7) What do I do when I get this error message "Customer support code:security1" ?
The Pearson IT people have recommended that you clear your browser's cache and cookies and then restart it. Often this works for other error messages as well.
(8) When I use the "MyLabsPlus" Bridge link in Blackboard I get this error message "Error. Code: 105. Message: Unknown Login ID" . What do I do?
In this case, Robert Perry needs to look at your account. See your instructor or TA or email <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Usually it means that your MyLabsPlus account name is different from your Blackboard account name and he needs to fix it.
(9) Why can't I access MyLabsPlus when I registered for your course earlier today?
The Registrar updates the enrollment information in MyLabsPlus every 24 hours during the work week around midnight. So, it is likely that MyLabsPlus hasn't been updated yet.
(10) I've tried to access my account via iastate.mylabsplus.com using my NetID as the username and last 4 digits of my Student ID number, but I still can't login. What should I do?
In this case, if you have cleared the cookies and cache as in (7) and the problem persists, Robert Perry <email@example.com> needs to access your account. Usually, it is enough to reset your password, but sometimes you may not be enrolled in MyLabsPlus as in (9).
What if I have more questions?