Real Men Test
Note: Although this test is for men only and all real men answer "C" to all of these questions, women will also benefit by reviewing them so that they get to understand men and thereby enrich their own lives.
1. Alien beings from a highly advanced society visit
the Earth, and you are the first human they encounter.
As a token of intergalactic friendship, they present
you with a small but incredibly sophisticated device
that is capable of curing all disease, providing an
infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger and
poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and
violence all over the entire Earth. You decide to:
2. As you grow older, what lost quality of your
youthful life do you miss the most?
3. When is it okay to kiss another male?
4. In your opinion, the ideal pet is:
5. You have been seeing a woman for several years.
She's attractive and intelligent, and you always enjoy
being with her. One leisurely Sunday afternoon the
two of you are taking it easy. You're watching a
football game; she's reading the papers when she
suddenly, out of the clear blue sky, tells you that
she thinks she really loves you, but, she can no
longer bear the uncertainty of not knowing where your
relationship is going. She says she's not asking
whether you want to get married; only whether you
believe that you have some kind of future together.
What do you say?
6. Okay, so you have decided that you truly love a
woman and you want to spend the rest of your life with
her, sharing the joys and the sorrows the world has to
offer, come what may. How do you tell her?
7. One weekday morning your wife wakes up feeling ill
and asks you to get your three children ready for
school. Your first question to her is:
8. When is it okay to throw away a set of veteran
9. What, in your opinion, is the most reasonable
explanation for the fact that Moses led the Israelites
all over the place for forty years before they finally
got to the Promised Land?
10. What is the human race's single greatest