- Hairui Wen (Visitor, Sept 2015-- August 2016): Beijing Institute of Technology
- Nianyu Yi (Visitor, January - May 2016): Xiangtan University
Pendleton (2013-2016): Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Drake University, Des Moines, IA 50311.
- Michael Polack (2011-- )
- Zheng Chen (2014-2015) Oak Ridge National Lab
- Tylor Chenhall (MS, 2015--2016) Google Inv. July 2016--
- Yongki Lee (PhD, 2009--2014)
Post-doc at UC Riverside, 2014-2017; Tenure Track Assistant Professor at Southern Georgia University, 2017--.
- Nattapol Ploymaklam (Ph.D, 2008--2014) Tenure Track Assistant Professor at Chiang Mai University, Thailand,
- Diana Hay (MS, 2010-2013) Software engineer, Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
- Wenli Cai (PhD, 2013-2014), visiting PhD students from Tsinghua University, Beijing.
Tenure Track Assistant Professor at China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing, Sept 2015--.
- Jing Wang (Post-doc 2013-2014)
- Maksym Pryporov (Ph.D. 2008-2013):
Post-doc at Iowa State University, 2013-2014.
Assistant Professor at University of Denver,
Hui Yu (Ph.D. 2008--2013):
Post-doc at University of Toulouse and Imperial College, Sept. 2013- Sept. 2015; IGPM at RWTH Aachen University, Germany, Oct. 2015--August 2017; Tenure Track Assistant Professor at Tsinghua University, Beijing, Sept. 2017.
Nianyu Yu (Post-doc, Sept. 2011-- Feb.
: Associate professor at Xiangtan University, Hunan, China.
Tae Gab Ha (2010-- 2011) Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea.
Jaemin Shin (Postdoc, 2008-2009):
IMA post-doc, 2010-2012.
Research: Mathematical analysis of the FENE dumbbell model of
- Xiaoliang Xie
( Ph.D 2008) : Univ. Chicago (2008--2009);
Thesis: Large time stepping methods for higher order time-dependent
- Haseena Amhed
(Ph.D 2008) : Bay area in California (2008--).
Thesis: High resolution alternating evolution schemes for hyperbolic
conservation laws and Hamilton-Jacobi equations
- Zhongming Wang ( Ph.D 2008) :
Post-Doc, UCSD(2008-2011); Tenure Track at Florida International Univ.
Thesis: Development of level set methods for
computing the semiclassical limit of Schroedinger equations with
- Hung Phan ( M.S., 2006)
- Eric Blabac ( M.S., 2003-2005)